<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 03, 2004

WAITING TO BLAME OTHERS... 

This was a bad habit that I did often, and I admit -still do now and again.
What do I gain out of it? Nothing really.

Its so easy to go and blame the world for all the mis-fortune that we have in our life... its simple, there is always someone on hand to pick out and we don't feel guilty for what we do. And is it worth it?

What if for a minute, we look at the bigger picture of what is happening in our immediate life?

What if everything that we see is just a direct reflection of our inperfection or inbalance within?

The theory goes that we live life through our eyes -these eyes are the direct vision of our thoughts and vison of how we internally see the world. We create our world.

Scary thought -but I feel to be very ture.

When I change my inner world, my outer world reflects my thoughts and my vision of life.

A shift in my attitude towards people, a higher thought towards a situation, a progressive awareness that each experience is simply a lesson and to let go of having the need to blame others for my lessons in life... Thats all it takes.






Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >