<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 27, 2004

THERE'S NO TURNING BACK NOW... 

Today is a new day
Today works with only my new ambitions
Today is no longer a build up of past misfortune
Today is a place where I want to be
Today is a stage in my life where I know where I am
Today I know who I am
Today is no longer connected to what I have left behind
Today there is no need to waste my thoughts on the long gone memories
Today there are no issues of past dissappointment
Today I am stronger than I have ever been before
Today I no longer deal with issues that have been connected to negative people
Today is the future and now
Today there is not yesterday
Today I know there is no turning back -just forward.
Thats all there is to know.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >