<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, September 05, 2004

THERE IS ALWAYS A 'BUT'.... 

...But I thought that when I reached here, things would finally flow...
...But I thought that working with my heart will make more sense...
...But I thought that people would become more accepting of me for it...
...But why am I still going through the rough patches here and again?...
...But I thought we would never make it...
...But how will I really see that things will get better?...
...But why all the questions still?!?

There is always a BUT in every issue, when we make one.

What I'm trying to say is that the path doesn't end because we planned it to a certain point -it just reaches there and you'll find a whole new path to turn off to... it doesn't stop.

Isn't that word ('but') just as negative as 'what if'....?
It creates the thought that we might not reach, we might not gain, we have doubts...

I chose to be here right now - I chose to make this spiritual commitment...
I am here. No 'buts' or 'what ifs' about that.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >