<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

SEE, PEOPLE DON'T CHANGE! 

Again, this person decides to phone... So I thought I would give them a chance... See what they have to say.

It had been a while since we really spoke. Things had changed, we had changed and I no longer wanted this person in my life -for many reasons.

But in a higher nature, I thought everyone deserves a chance to explain their actions. I thought by now we could at least talk and respect eachother's opinions and move on...

Big mistake. This person had the nerve to act like things were going to just be normal, like I'd calm down after all these months... Like this person could play the SAME tricks again to my better nature... And they were dissappointed to find someone who took no b*lls**t - I mean NONE of it. I saw every crack of dishonesty.

You know, people really don't change -And why should they change for someone else? Rightly so, they stay the same individuals unless the person decides to change for their own Self....

Then we have the choice to accept the other individual's package -for all its good/bad bits.

I no longer accepted this package. Too many bad bits, too many toxic conditions to accept.

There is no nice way to tell someone that its just time to move on.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >