<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, September 05, 2004

MORE VEGIE TALK.... 

Maybe its the whole package of change that I feel more humble in my mind and heart, but I'm almost 100% sure that becoming a vegetarian is a huge part of the way I have changed...

Knowing that the power of the mind can change a life time habit overnight.
Feeling lighter in Spirit and energy.
Feeling calmer and emotionally in a peace state.
Feeling closer to nature.
I am more sensitive to my surroundings.
A different way of looking at life.

It has now been nearly a year -and I don't plan on changing it!

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >