<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 13, 2004

LIMITING BELIEFS... A DREAM KILLER! 

Yup, if I want this dream bad enough, I'm going to have to work much harder than this!

To all the people who have tried to discourage me due to limiting beliefs...

Thank you for reminding me that I really want this to work out!
Thank you for making me see how living in fear is not an option!
Thank you for putting me back on track!

The stubborn streak in me comes out again, but I know I'm not wrong in saying that my ambitions are very possible and very real.

I refuse to believe that my 'lifestyle' (as some put it...) is less than any other 'normal way' ... Misunderstood, as always. I refuse to think that my dream is less ambitious than a 'normal' choice... What is normal anyways?

I believe we live in a huge world -where we will find what we want, if we really want it and prepared to go for it! And after some inspiring meetings with various people so far, I KNOW that I am where I need to be -despite what many choose to believe is my 'should-be place' at this time...

LIMITING BELIEFS... A DREAM KILLER!
A state of fear where we feel that we can only lose in a situation out of our comfort zone, Thinking the YOU-niverse is limitted in its amount of possibilities (when we haven't even bothered to give it a go yet!). Self-doubt. Thinking the dream is not worth the thought because it will never be real.

F.E.A.R = FALSE EXPECTATIONS APPEARING REAL!


So much energy wasted hiding the dream -when I could have used it in the past to promote it.

Time, Love, Strong Will and Hard work will tell.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >