<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 03, 2004

BACK ON ROUTINE -PART3: A FEW RESULTS 

Not counting my time so far...

But I have noticed that I feel so much better, my body, my moods, my dreams, my general experiences through Universe is working out on a positive note...

Just yesterday, a few things happened to me that completely shocked me and the person I was with... the Universe's way of showing me that things have changed and I, as an individual, have changed.

The toxins are slowly coming out ... in all forms, not just physical.

Back to the vegie diet issue, my taste has changed...more sensitive to salt and sugar content and additives (additives =addictive) content. Now it seems, I can let my taste buds do the deciding for me when eating food.

There was one particular incident that made me open my mind again to how fragile we are as humans in this physical body -we need to take care of it. Long term damage can come through in so many forms and health signals -sometimes impossible to overstand the exact cause.

Life is short - you never know whats going to come around and how different things could have been if.... So lets just live it right.

Live in love. Live in living meditation and conscious choice.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >