<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

BACK ON ROUTINE PART 2 

ouch....

Like all detox plans, our body goes through that process of eliminating toxins which slowly surface for a while before they get filtered out of the system -and this process usually means no energy, bad skin and generally feeling in a bad way...

Now, when I started this plan, I didn't count on it being a detox -but it is -on an emotional level.

All the bad emotions and issues that have slowly stored up, without me even realising it, have began to slowly surface... toxic thoughts, bad memories, mood swings and negative energy... So I'm back to this period of time where I'm feeling low before it finally drifts away and I feel revitalised...

Did I forget to mention the weird dreams?
Its been months without having a complete dream that I can actually remember- but since getting on this routine, I'm getting familiar with the symbolics of each dream, the ideas and past toxic connections associated with it -and what it means for me now.

Its a learning process, still very new so I'm hanging in there to see what else might show up.

Feeling tired,
Feeling bored,
Feeling terrible!

I'll get through it.
...I can't wait until all this clears up!



Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >