<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

ANOTHER WAIT... 

I hate waiting... I hate thinking that I am doing nothing to make things go in a direction ... in my direction.

But not everything can be rushed. This time, I just have to put my needs and accept that if I really want things to go in a good way, I need to be patient and let time do its thing.

I'm not expecting miracles, I just want to really see what comes next...

So each step counts, each action works towards the bigger picture...
I'll just do the best at each stage and wait until I get the signal to move to the next.

Surely, I won't mess up then.



Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >