<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 30, 2004

AIN'T NO SUNSHINE WHEN HE'S GONE.... 

I'm missing him loads -he went abroad for some time just a while ago and I miss having my best friend around. Just the little things I want to share about my day.

I kind of like these breaks though, it makes me see what we have, and what we should work on... It's amazing what a huge part of my life this person is, and I love every minute of it.

I don't take anything for granted -he is special, he is honest and he is everything I could ask for and more in a soul mate.
Love him.

Comments:
i LOVE that song. congrats on finding someone worth the sentiment; a soulmate! i rejoice with you and wish both of you well.
 
Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >