<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 21, 2004

TO THE BAD APPLES -DON'T SPOIL THE FUN! 

To the bad apples....
You just don't get it... do ya?!?

You're not the first or last person I'll come across that will try to be funny with things, make excuses for their bad behaviour -get used to the fact that I don't care.... No more time, emotions or thought given to the losers out there who try to get control mad on others, put others down, correct my so-called 'wrong' ways with their 'right' -its all ego. Ego that needs to be fullfilled by others' and their loss.

When will you realise that things have just taken its journey and ended to the point where you are the only fool losing out with what you are doing... ?!?

Waste your time trying to get to me -Its your loss.
I'm happy without any of that worry in my life.
I know better now than to waste time explaining to someone who just doesn't want to see my views.
I feel better that I am free to be rid of this bad vibe.


To the toxic people -get lost. I won't be missing you.





Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >