<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

THIS BUTTERFLY NEEDS TO MOVE ON.... 

And I'm stuck on this computer finishing up a few things with my work...

So I took a break and started to search and never stopped, looking through all the blogs one by one -going throguh people's minds and their dimensions...
So its this time, and I still haven't finished the damn article I was supposed to be typing up!

But its made me see how many things are out there -its crazy how easy one forgets the expansive possibilites of the world, where anything can happen and people lead lives that are just so different than our own...

My square world... Then I see again... I take a few steps back and notice how amazing things are and what I am taking for complete granted!

And I SEE whats out there for me -- if I want it. The bigger picture in life is....

London is getting old on me -really. Sure, it has everything you could possibly ask for in one city... but its not me anymore. And I know hat I have to leave this place before I become just another marking on the pavement.
Its amazing how how our mind and system work best with what it knows -every 5 years or so, up until thisyear, I have been on the move to a new location -new people, new place to get settled into and a new start. Sounds like I was running from place to place, but it felt so natural -so this time around, I'm feeling a little uneasy about having to face the same old -my system wants for me to just leave and be gone.
This time, I have people here who are important to me and I can't just up and go on. Thats the huge difference. But I welcome that! I'll just wait for a while, get my work done until the day we can move on together.

Yup, there are places out there that I want to see and feel.... I'm a born traveller,
And this city has just past its expirary date.


...Time for this butterfly to move on.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >