<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 26, 2004

STILL THROWING IT OUT... 

MORE JUNK...
MORE JUNK...
Bags piling up with clutter and old memories...
And I STILL have so much to get through before I'm done...
Why the hell did I carry all that stuff with me all these years?!?
Or was I just being completely lazy by not wanting to go through it...
Or just looking out for excuses again...
One thing is for sure -its all out!
In black bin liners and ready to throw far away!
Thank goodness for that!

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >