<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

ON THE 'TO DO' LIST TODAY 

....just taking time out for me me me! No -I'm not being selfish, I deserve the chance to stop playing a role of nurturing others... Today is my day off to nurture ME...

This is what I feel so many people forget to do during their week -They have lists of all the things that are 'important'...(and those things are)... but then they forget to add their name down for a 15 minute quality time session with their Self.

WHY!?! I appreciate we all have busy lives, but taking care of your Self shouldn't be any less important.

Nothing selfish about that. Today I want to put those feet up and let life just float on by...No worries.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >