<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 16, 2004

MOON WATCH... 




moon phases

...Watching you, As you watch me -Beaming through my window in darkness and light, Reflecting off my moods and thoughts -You are light. You reflect my inner Being and cause attention to my changes in flight.

Bless to the Goddess of the Sky. She watches on....

Its a connection I have with HER... through the ages I've seen how good She has been in my life as I spiralled through the good and bad times.

In trouble, I let Her rays shine through my window at night, even when the clouds have hidden her presence.

She is always there, watching and calming my tides and solar system within... Bless the Goddess.


Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >