<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

MARIANDINA -HE'S DEAD?!? 

http://www.mariandina.com/

NOW THIS IS SAD!!! And why didn't anyone tell me?!?

I had it all planned that I wanted to go and see one of his talks in the near future, get all the info and really try it out for my Self...This guy was a genuis! And his work is amazing!

Just had to put that in! I'll be trying out his herbal work for my Self very soon...

And I'll come back with the results.

Light and energy.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >