<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 21, 2004

A LITTLE BLANK RIGHT NOW 

Feeling a little drained and blank right now, the same feeling I get after one of those long days of doing work... Gives me the chance to catch up in silence, no thoughts.

So often our minds are racing ahead and taking decisions without even taking a step back to look at the whole situation...

Just the other day, I thought I accidentally offended a work friend with a few words -Spent the whole day bringing the situation up in my mind, what I should have done and where... Got all hyped up to apologise and when it came to it, she gave me a blank look. "What are you on about?!?" was her answer .
When I explained, she laughed and said she knew I was not saying it in a bad way, I was in my jokey-jokey moods...

It was all in the mind. All those so-called made up situations and thoughts, turning into something that is more confusing than it should be...

How often do we really make more out of a situation than needed?
Does your mind work with worry?
How 'real' are we seeing things?
Can we ever really seperate our fear from our reality?

Sometimes a little silence and a reality check is all we really need.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >