<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 14, 2004

ITS FUNNY HOW TIME REALLY HEALS.... 

I've been in a state of reflection this whole month -getting back to really getting into 'me' -for whatever that means at that minute...

This time last year, I was picking up the pieces of so many lost things... thats the one thing I'll remember 2003 as -my year of loss. Both through a physical and spiritual sense. What I didn't really know was that it would later on lay the foundations to something better... All the dissappointment of close ones who surprised me in a bad way and the loss was just a test to what I really want to achieve.

Time really heals -even when we don't realise it. I think the main thing that kept me going through rough times was having faith that things will start to turn around -turning Self into another form of growth.

Life is growth -Life is not meant to just be about the good times -Pain is Happiness unmasked, it shows us what is wrong with our Self and what we need to do to promote happiness.

Loss is a start to new ventures -we create an empty place to be filled with the new. Loss is learning not to take things for granted, to open our hearts to what we really know we should be expressing.

Bad times are just the ending of another stage -let time do its thing and heal with inner love.


Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >