<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 20, 2004

IN TODAY'S MEDITATION.... 

A few things to meditate on...



Let my instinct show me the path, effortlessly guiding me to the place where my work and love lies...
Give me the strength to follow my dreams and take each day as a step forward to achieving them...
Send me love and light in times where I need to be in total focus, during the day and night, through my thoughts and actions...
Open my world to possibilities and awareness...

Let my path be light and love.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In times during the day when I have just a few moments to spare, I repeat these affirmations in my mind -slow and controlled breathing, awareness of my body's movements and heart beat.

In more ways than one, affirmations have changed my moods and energy levels when I feel drained -a quick pick-me-up and go statement to remind my Self where I am in my path to positive action and awareness.

For more info:
http://www.yourdailyaffirmation.com

Comments:
Well, I guess that is some kind of pray or something.
I do not believe in God and I actually refuse to think about it though...

Simple words of ours can have such influence in our behavior and materialized actions that, somentimes {only sometimes} we get to a confusing no-way-out faith. I don`t.

Perhaps I am the confused here and nothing I say/write has a meaning to you... Perhaps that`s life how it is...
And how should our death be - in this world of senseless rapes and murderers called living-dead?


You can always take a look at newdeathsensation.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >