<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

IF ONLY LIFE WERE SO SIMPLE... 


Week commencing Saturday, 14th August 2004
CANCER (Jun 23 - Jul 23)
They say, 'Money can't buy you love'. But very few people know what love is. They mistake lust for it, or romantic excitement, or some other form of emotional intensity. There are some who argue that the only real love is 'unconditional'. Yet, who can swear that we will continue loving a person, no matter what they do? Perhaps we don't really know. Maybe money can buy you love, and maybe it can't. It certainly can't buy health or happiness. Or wisdom, or peace of mind. So there. That's what money can't buy. Soon, though, as the Moon grows new in the part of your chart that governs wealth, you may find out what it can pay for!

I'm not one to read my horo's often -Infact, I only ever read one horo over the years as it has proved to help me make a little sense out of things... ( http://www.cainer.com )

If only life were as simple as making a few lines of words to mean different things to everyone, take what you want from it, leave what doesn't compliment your thoughts...

This Cancer knows that instncts count for so many things in life -never a day where I make a decision without looking at my instincts and meditating over it. This Cancer is emotionally lead ...I work with my heart and my brain gives into it... I lay low, watch the tides and flow... And I never really take step without first observing the cycles of things...

A little down on my luck with the green, pockets seem to be empty these days as I try to follow a not-so-solid path in this life... Half of me wants to get a job that doesn't make my thoughts sing -just my bank happy. Infact, its not really even a choice anymore. So its a process of looking for something that doesn't drive me in any way... thats life. Thats the bottom end of the curve right now.

But I give thanks that I still have a dream, that I know dreams do come true and that it is just a temporary phase that I am going through. How many can say that and mean it?

Hard work, a little patience with bad luck and I'll be on my way...

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >