<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, August 22, 2004

BACK TO BEING A WOMBAN... 

Again, I come back to this book... Stored in the back of my book shelves, I completely forgot about it for a while... And now its back again.

Knowledge is a source that primarily comes from tapping into Self and making interpretation of what we already really know -yet never brought out... That is how I view knowledge. I think many people make the mistake of thinking that gathering information externally will give them the right start ...

What is the right start to looking at info?
Its about looking inside, seeing where your inner info lies, then the external books and info from others simply compliments it and lets it grow...So this book has been all about making my Self grow with my inner knowledge.

The source was what made me aware of what I wanted to learn about... made me open my thoughts to seeking it in the outer world.

Back to being a WOMBan...



Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >