<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, August 22, 2004

AM I VAIN OR ARROGANT FOR ADMITTING THAT...?!? 

...That I like what I see when I look in the mirror
...That I wouldn't change anything for the world
...That I think I am a beautiful person
...That there is no shame in admitting my acceptance for ME


Sure, I'm not the most beautiful, most intelligent or most ________ that walked the face of this planet, but I love who I am. And I don't feel I should be ashamed to admit it either -there's a difference between being arrogant and confident.

Its taken a long time to get to this place in my mind - many years, particularly when I was younger in feeling like the ugly duckling, and battling through my personal thoughts of how bad I look, feel - but I'm here now. I'm finally here.

I think I was concentrating so much on the bad things, or less attractive bits -that I forgot to give my Self credit for any of the good.

I'm a package -and I accept it now, even when others don't.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]



moon phases
 

MOON DANCE

RETURN TO JOURNEY

LOC BLOG

GUESTBOOK!

NUBIAN GODDESS

Counter
business cards The WeatherPixie
Video code provided by MusicVideoCodes.com
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >

« self improvement »

«#Euro Blogs?»



< < blackblogz > >

Blogarama

Listed on Blogwise

< # % nappyblogz % # >